We are looking for a Associate Project Manager -Client Servicing at Toluna
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now. Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. Together, we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage full lifecycle project execution, including but not limited to:
- Project kick-off meetings to capture project deliverables and timelines.
- Set functional timelines to meet overall project timeline and manage deliverables to that schedule.
- Review questionnaires and provide clear, concise programming notes to the survey programming team
- Conduct periodic project briefings with operations teams to insure comprehensive understanding of project objectives, to check-in on delivery milestones, and to update the team regarding any changes in project plan.
- Reviews survey links for quality and accuracy to obtain client approval
- Monitor on-line survey deployment; provide updates to the clients on survey completes; help
problem-solve when completes are not meeting project objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Access, Excel, Word; strong internet knowledge.