The role of the Resourcing Specialist is to manage the end-to-end resourcing process to deliver agreed targets for roles within assigned business areas, ensuring that the right candidates are recruited at the right time, at the right price. Partnering with Hiring Manager, the role holder will provide consultative and transactional support to deliver a comprehensive and value-add service, covering the recruitment of all local and cross-border hires, ensuring all resourcing activity is aligned to and effectively communicated the employer brand.
- Initiating contact with Hiring Managers to establish precise hiring needs and establishing a solid understanding of the function in which the vacancy sits in order to ensure the right talent is source.
- Validating job descriptions to ensure they are of a high quality.
- Proof-reading and correcting copy for job advertisements (external and internal), ensuring compliance to local employment laws and regulations.
- Post job vacancies to internal / external job sites via Taleo.
- Responsible for selecting Pre-Screening Questions for the appropriate selection process, relevant to the role.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies with regard to open vacancies, briefing on requirements of role and releasing the roles to them via Taleo, ensuring we are communicating a clear employer value proposition to candidates.
- Ensuring Taleo data is always correct in order to ensure reports generated are accurate and up to date.
- Exploring other potential advertising routes.
- Focusing wherever possible on the sourcing of internal talent first and foremost for open vacancies challenging stakeholders if they are not selecting Internal applicants.
- Working with the relevant screening teams to ensure candidate’s screening is successfully completed.
- Initial screening of incoming CV's.
- Creating shortlist on system for Hiring Manager.
- Reviewing interview feedback to ensure Regulatory Requirements are met.
- Rejecting candidates and closing requisitions. Providing robust and legally acceptable feedback to candidates which may be spoken or written and will be based upon feedback from hiring manager.
- Create offers.
- Recruitment experience (in-house or search firm) of contingency and multi-channel recruitment, with a successful track record in effective job filling within a complex recruitment model / environment - preferred. experience within IT area.
- Able to deal with high recruitment volumes as well as more specialist vacancies, managing multiple vacancies at any time across a variety of disciplines.
- Understanding and some experience of developing sourcing strategies and managing multiple recruitment. channels to deliver recruitment targets within budget.
- Sound communication and influencing skills.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Track record of working in a very organized way, multi-tasking, prioritising, managing data, and setting and achieving deadlines.
- Experience of analysing recruitment management information and using this to identify and initiate improvements.
- Knowledge of / exposure to relevant employment legislation (e.g. data protection).
- Higher education.
- Fluency in English.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month