1. Manage and supervise a team of robotic engineers and technicians.
2. Develop and implement strategies for the design, development, and production of robotic systems.
3. Need to study & analyse the customer’s issue in the project.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as software engineers, electrical engineers, and mechanical engineers, to ensure successful execution of projects.
5. Ensure that all robotic systems meet industry standards and customer requirements & defining the scope.
6. Evaluate, recommend and justify the new technologies and equipment to improve efficiency and productivity to customers in technical & quality aspect.
7. Need to verify the viability & feasibility of the project.
8. Oversee the testing and commissioning of robotic systems.
9. Maintain budgets, schedules, and project timelines.
10. Need to assign task, provide technical guidance and support/motivation to junior engineers and technicians.
11. To update the customer about the status of the work progress of the project at every stage.
12. Need to plan assignments and keep track of deadlines and schedules.
13. Prepare and deliver presentations to clients, stakeholders, and senior management.
14. To communicate the status of the assignment to the project leader and press to identify the standards, specifications, interfaces and requirements for the individual projects.
15. Stay current with advancements in robotic technology and incorporate new developments which need to be implemented in the existing systems
16. To train the team & keep updated with latest engineering techniques.
Ø Expertise in high-speed assembly systems
Ø Expertise in machine vision solutions
i. Conceptualization & idea generation
ii. Planning & scheduling silks
iii. Creative & innovations
iv. Leadership & mentoring skills
v. Presentation & communication skills
vi. Customer & solution centric
vii. Team player.
viii. Should possess high energy levels
ix. Knowledge in computer operations is mandatory.
Recruiting For : Effica automation
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ email@example.com.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com