● Hands on experience of APM (Application Performance Monitoring)
● Experience on APM Monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Grafana, UIM
● Experience on Ticketing tool like Service Now, Jira, ITSM
● Good Knowledge of SQL and Linux and Basic understanding of Java
● Basic understanding of Incident Management Process and Lifecycle
● Basic understanding of SLA/KPIs
● Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
● Good Decision making, analytical and time management skills.
● Multitasking abilities
● Ability to work from office.
● Ability to commute to office on self-basis.
● Excellent communication skills
● Flexibility to work in 24/7 shifts.
Roles & Responsibility
● Responsible to check the success Ratio of Major Application Using APM Tools.
● Checking Various Dashboards from APM Tools and Updating Stakeholders for any impact.
● Posting Telemetry in Specified time intervals on various Channels and Groups.
● Providing RCA for Incidents and preparing chronology.
● Managing Incident with SLA and Updating as per Priority and severity.
● Supporting Application Team in Drill Activity and Change Management Activities.
● Supporting Application Team with SR and extracting result from Database as required.
● Preparing Report of daily BAU.
● Supporting in configuration of New Application and Dashboard in APM.
● Doing Patch Activity of Applications.
● Creating report of P1 & P2 Incident.
● Coordinating with Various team to get SR Report and Data.
● Keeping Track of Downtime and proactive Monitoring of Applications.
Recruiting For : AVP HR Solutions
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ email@example.com.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com