- Achieving Sales targets.
- Prospecting, forecasting, territory management and customer management.
- Executing strategic plans for key customer wins, competitive wins and customer satisfaction.
- Coordination with marketing department for leads generation and leads management.
- Coordination with technical team for pre-sales (demonstrations, benchmarks) and post-sales technical requirements of customers.
- Interaction with industry bodies for establishing organization position.
- Maintaining business ethics, on time reporting and proper documentation.
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Qualification Graduate B.E- Mechanical / Automobile / Industrial
Experience: 5 – 8 years in CAD/CAM or Automotive Industry
Prior experience of CAD/ CAM / CAE / GIS / Additive Manufacturing industries would be an added advantage
Some exposure to manufacturing industries or automotive industries preferred
- Proven track record within the sales environment
- Qualifying the right prospects (sure customer) fast to close more business.
- Tertiary/Industry knowledge.
- Result oriented