● Reviewing the company debtor list.
● Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
● Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
● Negotiating suitable payment plans.
● Maintaining customer payment records.
● Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
● Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
● Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
● Responding to customer queries.
● Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
Collections Officer Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management, or a similar field.
● Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
● Excellent negotiating skills.
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
● Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
● Knowledge of office and accounting software.
● Patience and resilience.
Recruiting For : SREE JAYANATHAN CHITS PRIVATE LIMITED
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com