Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services. We serve academia through a variety of editing, translation, and publication and research support services. We serve both individual researchers and institutions such as research centers, publishers, and corporates.
We are looking for contractual copyeditors with to help polish the language of accepted research articles and ensure that these articles conform to the journal-specific house style.
What you will do as a copyeditor at CACTUS:
· Copy-edit biomedical manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English.
· Make changes to ensure that the manuscript conforms to the journal style requirements.
· Review manuscripts copy-edited by other editors to ensure that the edit meets the journal language and style requirements.
· Crosscheck document metadata such as references using software tools.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree
· Prior experience in journal manuscript copyediting documents (Non-mandatory)
· Familiarity with AMA style preferred (Non-mandatory)
Recruiting For : Cactus Communications
Contact Person : HR
Contact Email : email@example.com
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com