1) Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
2) Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
3) Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
4) Plan, develop and manage all web and social media campaigns
5) Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
6) Measure the success of all social media campaigns
7) Capable of working independently on social media accounts and manage pages.
8) Build organization as a brand
9) Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
10) Collaborate with other teams like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
Desired profile of the candidate
1) 0-2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role (Preferably for a startup)
2) Knowledge of using social media for brand awareness and audience engagement
3) Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms
4) Good understanding of social media KPIs (Key Performer Indicators)
5) Hands on experience in content management
6) Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
7) Strong written and communication skills
8) Short course/certificate in digital marketing would be an added advantage
Recruiting For : DevsLane
Contact Person : HR
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com