Zoho Corporation is a leading technology company with over 10000+ employees worldwide with customers in over 180+ countries. With more than 75 million+ business users around the globe, Zoho is the operating system for business - a single online software platform capable of running an entire business on cloud.
We are one of the world most prolific software companies having build 45+ applications in nearly every major business category, including sales, marketing, customer support, accounting and back office operations, and an array of productivity and collaboration tools.
Position : Public Relations Executive
A candidate with 3-5 years experience of working in corporate media relations or in a PR agency in the tech sector.
This role will support various corporate communications functions including content writing, public relations, media relations, analyst relations and customer advocacy. It offers a hands-on opportunity to learn about each of these responsibilities.
- Interested in pursuing a career within the corporate communication function
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pre-existing relationships with journalists from IT, business and mainline media
- Able to work independently with proper guidance and instructions
- Driven, motivated, self-starter who is eager to learn and grow as a corporate communications professional
Responsibilities include, but are not restricted to:
- Working with the global PR team to amplify the share of voice in the media - both new and traditional media
- Working closely with various product teams to develop the PR programme
- Contributing to writing script/ideation for video interviews, chats, podcasts, thought leadership articles, press releases, pitch notes and more
- Maintaining relationship with ManageEngine media contacts and pitching stories
Recruiting For : Zoho
Contact Person : HR
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com