The public speaking facilitator has excellent oral communication skills and has a strong stage presence.
- Facilitate a range of public speaking sessions for learners from age 5 to 14 (Session material
will be shared)
- Facilitate learners to help them acquire relevant skills and proficiency in public speaking.
- Occasionally work with the team to put together engaging course content for the learners.
- Ensure that students enjoy the course!
Qualifications / Experience required:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in teaching communication to children across K-12 age
groups ( Teachers who have taught English in schools can also apply )
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in English
- Certifications in public speaking/storytelling/speech and drama could be an added
- Experience in conducting public speaking/storytelling/speech and drama courses could be
an added advantage
- Experience in the usage of technology in education would be a plus!
- An exceptional facilitator with a passion for nurturing creativity in learners
- A strong commitment to enhancing the language capabilities of learners
- Adept at fostering sustained learning engagement with learners
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse people in a remote setting
- Passion for making learning fun!
Discover your treasures hidden within!
- Experience in online teaching
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have a proper functioning Laptop/Desktop
- Must have access to strong internet services
- Should be available for classes on Weekends
● Flexibility to work Full time/Part-time
● Earn from the comfort of your home!
● Ability to work on weekends. Working Hours from 3 pm - 9 pm, must be able to commit 6 hrs per day ( working days 6 days a week )
We are an early-stage EdTech start-up founded by people from IIT-D, IIM-B, Google, Flipkart,
Cult. Fit & ICICI Venture. Our vision is to help each child discover their hidden treasures. We
want to provide the best learning platform to ensure all-round holistic development of children
(social, physical, intellectual, cultural, and emotional) by enabling them to pursue their passion.
We help children in pursuing the same by providing them online live classes for extra-curricular
activities. We have courses in Dance, Music, Arts, Yoga, Chess, Languages and Dramatics
and these are taught in modern pedagogy. The classes are delivered via a gamified virtual
classroom for children to enable them to pursue their passion in a fun and engaging way.
If you are passionate about helping the future generations to have holistic development and
achieve their full potential, come talk to us.
Recruiting For : Crejo.Fun
Contact Person : HR
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ email@example.com.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com