● Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating front-end features
● Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
● Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
● Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
● Optimize components to work seamlessly across different browsers and devices
● Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
● Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
● Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Web pack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
● Experience with user interface design & browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
● Excellent troubleshooting skills.
● Good project management skills.
Recruiting For : Aissel Technologies
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ email@example.com.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com