We are currently hiring a frontend Developer to join our engineering team. As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive web and mobile applications for the company in a timely manner.
Main Responsibilities of a Front-end Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
● Writing clean and efficient codes for Web applications
● Discover and fix programming bugs
● Develop quality web applications using ReactJs
● Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance
● Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
● Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features.
● Staying up to date with new tehnology trends, applications, and protocols.
● Minimum 2 years of experience as a Frontend Developer.
● Thorough understanding of React and its core principles.
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Extensive knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3.
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
Recruiting For : EduGorilla Community Pvt. Ltd.
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com