● Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
● Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
● Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
● Creating user accounts and performing access control.
● Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
● Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
● Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
● Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
● Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
● Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
IT Administrator Requirements:
● Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
● Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
● At least two years of experience in a similar role.
● Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
● Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
● Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Recruiting For : Rubix Technologies
Contact Mobile : +91 8506060000
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com