- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with State and Central wage, ESI , PF ,LWF(Labor Welfare Fund) ,Calculation of IT and PT
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Performs other duties then and there as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with payroll software Saral pay pack.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- five years of related experience must.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Payroll management: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer