• Design and develop web-based applications using PHP and related technologies
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize new features and enhancements
• Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, including testing and deployment
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues as needed
• Maintain documentation of code and application design
• Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• Proven experience as a PHP Developer, with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
• Experience with popular PHP frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter, or Symfony
• Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, or Oracle
• Knowledge of Git or other version control systems
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
Recruiting For : FullThrottle Labs Pvt Ltd
Contact Email : email@example.com
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com