● Responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our client’s business needs
● Write effective, scalable code
● Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
● Integrate user-facing elements into applications
● Test and debug programs
● Improve functionality of existing systems
● Implement security and data protection solutions
● Assess and prioritize feature requests
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
● Creates customized applications for smaller tasks to enhance website capability based on business needs
● Builds table frames and forms and writes script within the browser to enhance site functionality
● Ensures web pages are functional across different browser types; conducts tests to verify user functionality
● Verifies compliance with accessibility standards
● Assists in resolving moderately complex production support problems.
● 2+ Years of work experience as a Python Developer
● Expertise in at least one popular Python framework preferably Django
● Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
● Good understanding of the operating system and networking concepts.
● Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
● Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science / IT / Software Engineering
● Decent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management.
Recruiting For : Sort String Solutions LLP
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com