At Autosense, we bring analytics-driven technology to the world of automobiles. Our objective is to help all stakeholders in the automotive industry to improve business results by leveraging the power of auto intelligence. With a core team of experienced industry veterans, we have what it takes to help you go the distance in a fiercely competitive automotive market. Partnerships can go a long way in facilitating business growth. In this endeavour, we have collaborated with specialists to power our solutions and help you stretch your limits.
Job Description –
- Monitoring calls sharing feedback
- Conducting QA Activities (i.e. Call listening sessions, Team briefings, one on one coaching, Dip check, hygiene check, SBS/Live Audits, etc.) to ensure continual improvement in Process & team’s Quality performance.
- Tracking agent improvement
- Preparing review presentations.
- Sharing TNA.
- Sharing recordings, RCA, observations, performing Floor support basis demand.
- Sharing process improvement related Insights and inputs through daily observations.
- Performing various analysis to highlight and stop any possible defect in quality.
- Conducting certifications of NHT (New hire training) batches.
- Ensure defined process SOP is adhered at all times.
- Strong communication (Hindi & English) + (any regional language is an added advantage)
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Logical thinking
- Sound knowledge of Quality & its processes.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹22,000.00 per month
All employees are requested to wear a mask, and need to be vaccinated
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- quality analyst: 1 year (Preferred)