• Knowledge of object-oriented programming
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
• Work with Agile tools including Jira, and code versioning tool like Git
• Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
• Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Recruiting For : iNoble
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Mobile : +91 9025369797
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ email@example.com.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com