Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Performs code development, product design, and programming activities requiring business, functional, and systems research and analysis.-Designs, implements, and/or maintains product modules or sub-systems.
- Adheres to set production processes and follows scheduled plans and timelines utilizing established programming/development guidelines to meet key activity goals.
- Leverages existing code or utilities and seeks opportunities for reuse.
- Demonstrates problem-solving relating to code, documentation, and recurring problems and individually or as a team member resolves issues.
- Offers production support as aligned with service level agreements.- Participates in post-production support.
- Executes test procedures according to test plan and identifies problems; performs unit and integration testing for functionality and limits; performs bug verification, release testing, and support for assigned products.
- Writes module-level implementation and test specifications; tracks key activities.
- Participates in product deploys.
- Estimates development changes and ensures all stakeholders are apprised of the effort and duration of each development task.
- Fulfills assigned commitment relating to assigned projects and project management.
- Generates accurate code for new or existing models/routines or complex redesigns.
- Assists with monitoring, maintaining, and developing QA environments.
- Reviews test cases/plans and assists with migration contingency plans.
- Performs system analysis and design.-
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Information Technology/Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 8-15 years of relevant experience in MySQL, PHP 7 & PHP 8 proficiency, Rest API, CodeIgniter, and Laravel (or comparable OO MVC framework). CodeIgniter Preferred.
- Expertise in Object Oriented PHP
- Experience with PHP Unit and/or other modern unit testing frameworks
- MySQL/MariaDB/AWS RDS - Basic fundamentals for querying relational data and basic database design. Optimization capabilities are a plus but not required for this role.
- Linux system administration - Basic fundamentals of working in a Linux environment. This would be familiarity with core UNIX commands and tools such as ssh.
- HTML - Understanding of web markup and modern web layout.
- Experience in Bootstrap is a plus.
- Experience with containerized, blue/green deploys a plus.
- Azure App Service cloud deploy experience a plus. job requirement
Recruiting For : CIGNEX TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Email : email@example.com
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com