Who are you An individual with...
Good problem solving skills
Good understanding of software design patterns.
Believes in software as an enabler and is not constrained by one language or technology and is willing to scale with the product needs.
Passion for Quality in the work being done.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Building and developing products and platforms for both client side as well as server-side scalable applications. These include designing Omni-channel (mobile, tablet & web) applications.
2. Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems.
3. Suggest & implement best practices for performance tuning while working on the larger datasets.
4. Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
5. Perform design reviews and code Reviews with the Team
6. Provide real time knowledge transfer to the team on the Requirements I UI Design & Development.
7. Manage the infrastructure & deployment of the release artefacts by coordinating with respective peoples.
8. Work in an agile environment with the defined sprints to deliver the assigned work in the stipulated timelines.
9. Adhere to software development best practices and coding standards in all work products and participate in the refinement of those practices and standards to improve quality and productivity.
1. Must have strong 4 to 5 years of hands on experience Web Applications Development with good expertise in Node JS Stack using ORM like mongoose/Typeorm.
2. Proven experience building application using micro service environment using Docker/Kubernetes platform.
3. Experience in creating node modules and packaging through package manager's.
4. Strong development and coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Experience in writing JUnitest cases & performing code coverage using tools like mocha/sonarcube/hudson.
6. Rest API implementation using GraphQL.
7. Experience is building Dashboards with any chart library in Angular is a must 5. Experience in writing Restful API's using Node/Python/Scala/Java, etc.
8. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token, OAuth2.
9. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, Bit bucket
10. Experience in working on Build Tools like NPM, Gulp, Bower, and Web pack.
11. Understanding of Agile & Scrum development methodology.
12. Knowledge of AWS, Azure will be an added advantage.
Tools & Technologies
2. Testing: Jest, Karma
3. Databases: Mongodb, NoSQL, Redis
4. Code Management: Git, Bit bucket
5. Operating System: Mac, Linux, Windows
6. Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure.