We are looking for a talented, highly motivated & experienced Bachelor of Engineering or Post Graduate in EE, CE, or CS, Electronics background for Embedded software development. Candidates with 2 to 4 years experience in developing firmware / embedded systems will be considered.
What are we looking for?
● Proficient in Embedded C language.
● Hands on Experience in 8 bit, 16bit, 32bit Microcontrollers.
● Good experience in Driver development.
● Good knowledge in hardware communication protocols (CAN, SPI, I2C, 1-wire., etc.). Knowledge on GPRS based communication along with network protocol like UDP & TCP/IP. Experience in GPS Technology is added advantage.
● Knowledge on Wireless communications like Wi-Fi, BT, LoRa, Etc. Exposure to RTOS and Open-CPU development on SoC based development.
● Have knowledge in Memory management in microcontroller and external EEPROM. Understanding the hardware circuit design.
● Exposure to Coding standard like MISRA C and hands on experience in Static code analysis tools like QA-C, LDRA, etc. is added advantage.
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
● Willingness to learn & experiment new things.
● Definitive & good understanding of the specifications and develop the application, adhering to project schedule with quality output.
● Capable of engaging and gathering requirements from senior TMs.
● Anticipates and resolves potential problems and defining & Implementing high level logics.
● Business rule implementation based on Client needs.
● Implement software development life cycle (SDLC) processes and should follow the Quality Management System (QMS) standards.
● Ability to verify accuracy and completeness of system by preparing sample data and testing.
● Troubleshooting technical issues that may arise with any related tools / solutions.
● Efficient and optimized coding standards.
Recruiting For : ANGLER Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Email : email@example.com
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com