- You will design and create projects using Laravel framework, PHP and SQL, and assist the team in delivering high-quality web applications, services, and tools for our business.
- Should have expertise on PHP, Laravel and a very good knowledge of OOPS
- Should be able to effectively manage a team size of 3-7 members and making sure of optimised utilisations of resources
- Should have knowledge of AWS, server instances with troubleshooting skills of Production servers and DBs
- Should have experience with complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- Open to write code/ Provide technical support to team/ be Proactive in actions
- Develop and manage high trafficked, highly scalable web properties with Laravel
- Knowledge of Angular is a plus
- Other frameworks knowledge like Cakephp/Codeigniter is a plus
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy changes to the system
- Participate in deployment planning/ Participate in project planning
- Researching and suggesting new technologies and opportunities that could be beneficial to the technological needs of the company.
- Gathering requirements from Product Owners and clients on web development needs/Defining on-time effective solutions for business and process problems.
- Coordinating with senior management to create sustainable project management processes around the product design and development.
Nice to have:
- Have worked in Payment and Banking Domain
- Project Planning and Development
- People Management
- Prioritization and delivery
- Documentation involved in SDLC
- System Architect and Designing
- You will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Logical thinker
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work with large Team
Recruiting For : Payworld Digital Services Private Limited
Contact Email : email@example.com
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com