● Analyzing the technical characteristics of equipment systems.
● Evaluating written code to ensure it meets project specifications.
● Developing quality assurance strategies and organizing phased testing with QA engineers.
● Monitoring errors in the system and discussing them with other colleagues.
● Helping with bug detection and fixing.
● Conducting product testing after its presentation.
● Testing and analyzing the results.
● Collaborating on quality assurance within a team
Requirements for manual testing:
● Completed specialized education, including a bachelor's degree in information technologies or a similar field
● Minimum 1 year of experience in the field
● Comprehensive knowledge of testing tools
● Basic knowledge of programming languages
● Teamwork skills
● Mastery of QA methodologies
Recruiting For : WebCoir IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Please do not pay any money to anyone who promises to offer you a guaranteed job.This could be in the form of a registration fee or document processing fee or any other pretext.
The money could be asked upfront or it could be asked after trust has been built or after some correspondence has been exchanged.
If you get a job offer or a letter of intent without having been through an interview process it is probably a scam and you should contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beats Jobs does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money. We value your trust and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on beatsjobs.com