THE SMART OWLThe Smart Owl is an online ed-tech aggregator platform that connects learners and tutors. For the learners, it all about compatibility and finding a teacher who teaches the way the child understands. For the tutors, It about discovering financial independence and creating a career that fits their life by using an easy learning management system tool and making teaching online easier. BENEFITS OF JOINING THE SMART OWL FLOCK!
- Gain access to the Learning Management System tool to simplify online teaching, sharing assessments, scheduling classes, and taking evaluations, as per your convenience.
- Earn your way to financial freedom by pricing your courses as per your discretion.
- The Smart Owl Learning Management system aids in pricing your courses and making transactions a seamless procedure.
- Opportunity to learn from our exclusive training modules that enable you to teach online and build your personal brand on The Smart Owl aggregator platform.
- Learn how to formulate your classes, assessments, and evaluations.
- Build your brand identity with The Smart Owl Access the LMS for free- No registration fee*.
- Create learner-specific content for the students they will be teaching
- Gain insight on the learner requirements and formulate a lesson plan accordingly
- Willing to tutor learners ranging from grade 6 -12
- Inculcate learning and upskilling in children, using technology to teach subjects or alternative learning subjects
- Create an engaging and fun learning environment for learners
- Help provide a holistic learning environment for their learners
- Engage with parents, and provide them with feedback and reviews of the learner work.
- Create different levels of assessments that will allow learners to comprehend their understanding of the material taught.
- Create clear and articulated steps towards achieving a said goal for learners
- Candidate must have either a Bachelor Degree or Diploma certificate, or are in the process of completing their degree.
- A minimum 1 year of experience teaching students, and lesson planning, or specialisation in the subject you wish to teach.
- For subjects that come under Alternative Learning courses - which entail upskilling for children - any form of previous teaching experience is acceptable.
- Tutors from diverse fields who believe in \"learn by doing\" education.
- Tutor will have to work towards helping learners develop skills and capabilities that will endure over time.
- Tutors who believe in bringing about social change through education
- Tutors who are willing to tackle issues from the grassroots of our economy.
If you are looking at discovering a career with purpose and this sparks an interest in you, please feel free to register with us at www.thesmartowl.co or send in your resume at the email ID provided.Hoot on!Part-time hours: 8 per weekJob Types: Full-time, Part-time, Walk-InSalary: Up to INR30,000.00 per monthSchedule:
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)