Roles and Responsibilities
1. Meet Business requirements for various channel process and system development and operate as per the set guidelines for the region/state/area
2. Ensure deliverables as per the objectives laid down for effective channel led business growth
3. Responsible for trouble shooting any issues related to region/state/JC in sync with NHQ
4. Ensure accurate forecasting of revenue generation through determination of market insights, growth opportunity, and specific to the assigned area channel partner network
5. Responsible for growth of the brand in terms of acceptability in channel partner ecosystem.
6. Responsible to design incentive and programs across various channel classification in concurrence with regional strategy
7.Ensuring smooth channel on boarding process, compliance, governance and control on a defined frequency.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Channel Sales Development
2. Channel Partner management - Building & Nurturing Partnerships
3. Experience - 8-12 years (must have at least 5 years experience in channel partner management role of any industry)
4. Age - <=35