Plant Finance & Accounts Role - Fortune 500
We have an urgent role with a leading group (Fortune 500) at SUPA (Pune) factrory
The organization global turnover is more than USD$43 billion Dollar.
Role : Plant Finance & Accounts Manager
Reporting to : Global Finance Person (China ) and Plant Head
Qualifications : CMA/MBA/CA/ICWA/M.COM
1. Familiar with finance, tax, customs, foreign exchange operation process. Can independently complete a series of work such as bookkeeping, cost accounting and financial statements.
2. Familiar with external audit process and audit report. Proficient in financial regulations, tax laws and financial workflow. Rich financial analysis skills and data mining skills.
3. Good faith and strong sense of responsibility. Good communication, organization, adaptability, independent learning, team work, work under pressure.
4. Familiar with Office software, proficient in Excel, Word and PPT.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Overall accounting management. Responsible for bookkeeping, tax and other accounting activities, issue financial statements on time.
2. Purchase and payment management. Audit all kinds of payment procedures, such as purchase payment and expense reimbursement, to ensure compliance of payment business.
3. Material safety management. Manage, inspect and inspect the company\'s assets, such as inventory and assets, to ensure the consistency of accounts and facts. Organize regular inventory and asset count as required by the group.
4. Financial risk management. Complete targeted audit for