As Senior Manager - Finance, you will be expected to engage in financial analysis in areas such as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
Duties and responsibilities:
1) Monthly Management Report (MIS) including Cash Flow, Annual budget process and periodic analysis of financial performance.
2) Hands-on experience on preparing financial models, business projections and valuations.
3) Experience of working on fund raising projects.
4) Handled investor financial and legal due diligence.
5) Experience of Audit assistance with big 4.
6) Identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements.
7) Working on new projects covering various financial aspects.
8) Handle banking relationships and finding improvement opportunities.